[CS-FSLUG] Intelligent design...

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 19 04:37:27 CDT 2005

Cool,

> On that comment someone else made about the experiment where someone
> successfully managed to create organic ameno acids from raw materials,
> i heard that most of what was created was tar which would have
> hindered if not destroyed the so called "primortial soup"
> evolutionists believe spawned life.

What happened was goal oriented science. The question goes from "Can
such and so an environment produce amino acids" to "what kind of
environment creates amino acids". The scientists end up creating a
machine designed to produce amimo acids rather than doing an experiment
on an expected environment. Kind of like wondering if monkeys can type
Shakespere and using college english students in the experiment. Goal
oriented rather than scientifically oriented.

My motto: Believe NOTHING they announce until verified.

Gabe