[CS-FSLUG] Thanks for the memories

K Montgomery keltik at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 10:18:40 CDT 2005

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

This message is to let everyone know that I will be unsubscribing from
this list on Tuesday.  There's no ill will; and, yes, the new statement
of faith is fine. :)  The volume of messages has been more than I can
keep up with, and since I started my new computer training business I am
less involved with Linux than before (although I promote free open
source software where I can).

I want to thank everyone for the input you have provided when I've had
questions.  It's been very helpful, and I have been exposed to info
about neat products and technologies that I may never have heard of
otherwise.  I love my Mini-ITX server computer, I use SuSE Linux, and
eventually I will get around to reading my copy of Penguin in the Pew.

God bless you all, and perhaps I'll be on this list again in the future.

- Kathy Montgomery

--
Kathy Montgomery, Owner
LTF Tech - Computer training and consulting for individuals and organizations in the Albany, NY area

An ancient proverb says, "Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime."

** Learn To Fish the vast ocean of computer know-how! **