[CS-FSLUG] HTML Quiz

Doug Coats dcoatshca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:02:19 CDT 2005

The cell height is going to be controlled by the content. So my basic table
will provide you with the ability to get the looked you asked for if the
content of cells "red" and "yellow" are greater than cells "green" and
"blue."

Basically I created a table with 3 rows and overlapped two of the cells into
the middle row. This gives you what you asked for only if the content fits
the design.

Doug