TD: Benny Hinn (was Re: [CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Sep 11 17:51:45 CDT 2005

Christopher Rose wrote:
> I will continue in my faith as taught in the scripture. Word Alone.
> Faith Alone. Christ Alone.

     And all the people said, "Amen!"

     That reminds me, I never finished my blogging series on the five
solas...

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis