[CS-FSLUG] An easy way to remove blank lines?

JD Runyan Lists at RunyanRants.Net
Fri Sep 9 11:50:43 CDT 2005

Jukka wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I may have asked this already some time ago, but could someone tell me
> an easy way to remove blank lines from html-document? A regular
> expression to be used with text editors "replace"-function...or maybe
> a shell script?
>
> -Jukka
http://www.pixelbeat.org/cmdline.html has a crib sheet that gives you
something to start with. A sed one liner will do the trick.

--
"Worldly sorrow makes you sorry for what you did.
But Godly sorrow makes you sorry for what you are.

                                                       Dr. Peter S. Ruckman