[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft understands content is king

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Sep 8 07:51:42 CDT 2005

Microsoft understands content is king

Microsoft's effort to build content protection deep into Windows Vista has
John Carroll's full support."Microsoft understands that content companies are
the ones who will decide how their content gets released. Microsoft's
end-to-end digital solution offers content companies those protections. If
Microsoft's media juggernaut is as unstoppable as David Berlind has been
claiming, Microsoft's competitors have no one to blame but themselves."

http://blogs.zdnet.com/carroll/index.php?p=1485&tag=nl.e539

to you, at this time.