[CS-FSLUG] Persecution in Arad (Israel)

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Wed Sep 7 21:55:27 CDT 2005

Don Parris wrote:
> On 9/7/05, Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> wrote:
>
>>Please pray and take action for the well being of the believers in Arad.
>>
>>I have included a [longish] letter from a firsthand witness.
>>
>>Blessings,
>>
>>Nigel
>>

> Thanks for the heads up.  I will forward this to some of the local
> pastors I have contact with.  Of course, I will lift up my brethren in
> prayer as well.
>
> Don

Thanks Don - there has always been some sort of persecution here in
Israel by the local Haredim (ultra orthodox) but not to the extent as is
happening in Arad.

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com