[CS-FSLUG] OT: Win 9x Anti-Virus?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Sep 7 06:33:20 CDT 2005

Dear Listpeople,

I have been charged with maintaining a fresh install of Windows ME
(don't ask me why). I did the usual setup, removing everything not
needed, installing only OpenOffice.org, and so on. There's only one
thing I would need now.

Is there a good antivirus solution that is Free Software? If there's
isn't any, then a good freeware solution would be the second-best.

Anyway, any tips on how to achieve the best mix of security and
performance for this particular setup will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Eduardo