[CS-FSLUG] OpenDocument password recovery

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:12:32 CDT 2005

Hi everyone

I really need to recover the password for a spreadsheet made with a beta
version of OpenOffice.org 2.0, I have tried a program which runs a brute
force attack on zip files as the only on-topic search result suggested, but
it seems OO.o doesn't password protect the zip file itself but rather the
information inside.

I would really not have to do all the work of re-creating that file all over
again, does anyone know of anything at all that will work for recovering the
password.