[CS-FSLUG] Speaking of News Items...

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:03:12 CDT 2005

On 10/26/05, Eduardo Sanchez <lists at sombragris.org> wrote:
> Don, that's wonderful! Congrats!
>
> I wonder: How's the attitude of your fellow editors about the Christian
> faith, if I may ask? Just because I'm curious...
>
> Eduardo

Well, Carla is a known feminist, but has been very polite toward me,
both on the LinuxChix listserv I subscribe to, and on LXer.  I have a
great respect for her abilities as a hacker and writer.  Of course,
talent transcends gender.  How many of us turn our checkbooks over to
our wives?  Be honest, now! ;-)  However, at least three of the team,
including Whitinger and Adelstein, are fellow Believers.  For
Michael's sake, Tom is Catholic.  I'm the only one really open about
it, but I have always openly identified myself as Christian out here.

Thanks for the congrats.  I am looking forward to this adventure.  And
yes, I will continue to pursue organizing The Freely Project.

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist