[CS-FSLUG] Humor: panda bear................

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:44:26 CDT 2005

On 10/24/05, Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> wrote:
> > largely for it's stark black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
>
> Actually there's a mistake in that quote, I first heard this one in english
> class when the teacher was reading from a book called "eats, shoots and
> leaves". There is supposed to be a comma after eats.

I think that the original was grammatically correct, although the
"eats, shoots" printing would lead to the interpretation that the joke
suggests.  That reminded me of how a few centuries back when someone
managed to forget the word 'not' in one of the ten commandments
(http://www.nla.gov.au/pub/nlanews/2002/mar02/article2.html)

Dave