[CS-FSLUG] Christian employment agencies?

Ron.T ron.t at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 29 12:24:52 CST 2005

Hi,

   I'd very much like to find work with a Christian organization, one
that would understand and support my interest to work (on my own time)
with missions.

    My field is aviation, and the speciality is avionics.  Would anyone
on the list know of, or had experience with, a Christian employment
agency that may be able to help me?  We'd consider work in North America
or abroad.

             Thanks,

                    Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8