[CS-FSLUG] Opening for a medical resident?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Nov 29 07:30:35 CST 2005

Dear Listpeople,

A very close friend of the family asked me if I could look for an
opening for a medical resident for his son. His son, (let's call him M)
is age 38, a late medical student, and he expects to receive his M.D.
degree next February or May.

M is proficient in English, a native Spanish speaker, and he is willing
to do medical residence in any major medical specialty (i.e., surgery,
internal medicine, cardiology, pediatrics, ob-gyn, family medicine, or
emergency care). Additionally, M is not looking to get an U.S. permament
resident status nor immigrate into the U.S.; after his year in
residence he plans to return to Paraguay to establish his medical
practice there.

M is not looking to get paid besides the usual room, board and some
essential living expenses.

I would be grateful if any of you could look into the matter. Any tip or
suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and blessings,

Eduardo
--