[CS-FSLUG] Happy Thanksgiving!

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:40:06 CST 2005

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my brothers and sisters on the list!

Today is a day of mixed blessings for my family.  It is my wife's
birthday, which is great.  I surprised her this morning with a new
flatware setting for 8 people.  Since we've been married, our
eating/cooking utensils have been a hodgepodge of who knows what.  So
we replaced all of that today, just in time for our Thanksgiving
dinner.

And I just found out my uncle went home to be with the Lord
yesterday..  He was my Pa's brother-in-law, and took my brother and I
fishing quite a few times.  He loved antiques, fishing, and swapping
old 'war' stories.  He was, as we say in these parts, "good people".

I wrote a Thanksgiving editorial at LXer, in case you're interested.

Meanwhile, I am grateful for the friendships I have developed with all
of you.  May the Lord bless you all richly!

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/