[CS-FSLUG] Missionary Contacts Program - Come Help :-)

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Nov 8 10:21:25 CST 2005

Thanks :-)

Also thanks for the thoughts. I envision this being something that would
be offered as a web service to missionaries so they wouldn't have to
have any program installed, skipping the cross-platform issue. I expect
that the service would be provided by the agency.

I'm very interested in learning from your experience in this area so
load it on. Maybe, I'm following too much of the "web services" trend".
Would the ability to download a CSV file with certain contact
information to import into popular addressbook type programs fill the
off-line needs?

If you have any advice for home ministry for technical missions I'd be
interested in hearing that too. :-) Since I'm working both in the US and
as support, I'm expecting to work hard to raise support. I'm also having
trouble figuring out what I can realistically do as a ministry to a
church while my wife and I are visiting with them. I thought maybe a
computer ethics Sunday school class or something.

JSR/