[CS-FSLUG] General Programming Question

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:09:07 CST 2005

On 11/8/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm curious. I see discussions here regarding GTK and QT. I am
> assuming that most (educated?) programmers (or engineers?) write code
> based on a philosophy of software design. If true, and the two toolkits I've
> mentioned represent two different design philosophies, could someone point
> out the key differences between them?

You may already be aware of this distinction, but GTK uses the C programming
language; whereas Qt uses the C++ programming. Both toolkits entail an
object-oriented approach to interface and application building.

In Christ,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--
My home on the Net ::