[CS-FSLUG] NI: Lycoris, Mandriva Fumble Source Code Release

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:07:21 CST 2005

On 11/2/05, Ed Hurst <ehurst at asisaid.com> wrote:
> Don Parris wrote:
> > Here's the story Nathan asked about, involving the source code dispute
> > at Lycoris/Mandriva.
> >
> > http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/46680/index.html
>
> Kudos for the article, Don. Apparently fair and unbiased, reporting the
> three sides without taking sides. Feeback should be interesting.

So far, no one is discussing it much - at least not at LXer.  We'll
see.  It has been a popular read today.  There was a great deal of
confusion, and I hope this article helped clear it up. I really
enjoyed investigating the issues.  Thanks for the kind words!

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/