[CS-FSLUG] A Linux Discussion

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:07:38 CST 2005

On 11/1/05, Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> wrote:
> I look forward to reading your article on this, did you manage to get any
> comments from Joseph Cheek or Mandriva? :-)

Well, I hate to sound like some of the players in this story, but you
may have to wait a little longer.  We'll see.  I've got to follow up
with other resources now.  I have heard from Cheek (though not in
detail yet) and Mandriva's CEO (Francois Bancilhon), as well as from
Bayne. I don't think there is an 'evil genius' plot.  I do think there
is a need for someone to rectify a potentially serious problem.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/