[CS-FSLUG] Re: [Linux4christians] GNU/Linux Saves the Day for Msft

Steve Wetzel steve.wetzel at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:43:25 CDT 2005

How about doing one or more of these to get their attention instead! (I know
you were only kidding Don :^P

   1. Join a LUG
   2. Plan on supporting this http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
    3. Commit to being a resource (in whatever capacity you can) for FOSS
   to those you know. (I'm not overly technical, but I have sent articles and
   helped people in my community get to know each other through my role as a
   board member of the Cincinnati Linux Users Group, etc...)
   4. Sponsor a church by a donation to Don and tell him where to email
   his book Penguin in the Pew

http://www.lulu.com/content/122679

   1. Email me back with your email, and I'll give you a free (although
   short) subscription to Free Software Magazine /
   www.freesoftwaremagazine.com <http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com>
   2. Spread the word about www.crazychurch.com<http://www.crazychurch.com>
   3. Check out the Freely Project if Don hasn't forced you to already!
   :)
   http://www.thefreelyproject.org/node/1?PHPSESSID=fbfbfbe0605420ac17bbfb125802c6c

-Stephen