[CS-FSLUG] Good Read - Free As In Freedom

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon May 30 19:38:48 CDT 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Don Parris wrote:

> I've just finished Sam Williams' book about Stallman, "Free as in
> Freedom".
> [...]
> I definitely don't share his love of math, nor his undying love of
> solving
> problems - a definitive hacker trait.

     Interesting, Thanks. I've been meaning to read that... I read
the first chapter one day in Borders, but never actually bought it.
Of course, I have a bunch of non-fiction already waiting to be read,
and several fiction books in my Amazon shopping cart, so maybe it'll
be a bit longer. :-)

     I too lack the love of math (although my brain seems quite
compatible with math, I just don't like doing it), but I do share a
love of solving problems.

     -Tim

--
Timothy R. Butler | "Friendship is born  at that moment  when
Editor, OfB.biz   |  one person  says to another,  'What! You