[CS-FSLUG] Your tax dollars destroying life!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon May 23 16:36:22 CDT 2005

The House is expected to vote on H.R.810 -- the bill that
will allow our tax dollars to be used to fund human embryo
experimentation!

The fact is, we face an uphill fight to stop this bill.
H.R. 810 already has 200 co-sponsors. Here is what I'm
asking you to do:

+ + Call your Representatiave Today and Tomorrow!

Here is the Capitol Hill switchboard phone number:

202-224-3121

Tell your Representative:

     --You are a member of the Grassfire team.

     --You oppose H.R. 810

     --State that "my tax dollars should not be used to
        destroy human life"

     --Ask your Rep. if he or she supports or opposes this bill.

+ + Co-Sponsor list

Here is the list of co-sponsors. If your representative is on
this list, urge him or her to withdraw the sponsorship:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:HR00810:@@@P

+ + Why Grassfire opposes Tax dollars for human embryo stem-cell research

Grassfire strongly opposes human embryo stem cell research
because this type of research destroys human life. There is
no debate on this point. Human embryos are created and then
destroyed intentionally. This is an abomination.

Also, human embryo stem cell research is unnecessary. Great
advances are taking place in adult stem cell research that
does not involve the destruction of human life.

Our tax dollars should not be used to destroy human life!
Be sure to visit Grassfire.org for updates:

http://www.grassfire.org

Thank you for your action!

Steve Elliott, President
Grassfire.org Alliance

P.S. We expect news to break quickly on this and other issues.
This would be a great time to sign up for Grassfire's "FireBug"
desktop news alert. This provides instant updates from our
Grassfire team when news breaks. See below.

+ + More updates on the pro-life victory:

http://www.grassfire.org

+ + Sign up for Grassfire's "FireBug" desktop alerts:

http://www.icglobalcentral.com/firebug/signup.asp

+ + Congress at your Fingertips!

Order Grassfire's Official Congressional Directory:

http://www.grassfire.org/1097/offer.asp?rid=1177715

+ + + + +
Grassfire.org Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)4 issues advocacy
organization dedicated to equipping our 1.5 million-strong network
of grassroots conservatives with the tools that give you a real
impact on the key issues of our day.

--
             "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"
 Brought to you by the US Department of Homeland Security