[CS-FSLUG] PitP Earns Recognition of FSF

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 17 16:03:21 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 7:54 am, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> For me, it's one of the highest honors in the Free Software world. Way
> to go, Don!

Yes, and it's TOUGH out there. It's not difficult to get a church to agree
that MickySoft is immoral to it's core, and that the software is poorly
designed and coded. However, it's entirely a different matter to get them to
make a change, even after all that admission, which to me is living a double
standard.

Now, boys and girls......something new to chew on. ;)

Fred

--
             "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"
 Brought to you by the US Department of Homeland Security