[CS-FSLUG] PitP Earns Recognition of FSF

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue May 17 07:36:27 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 16:18 -0400, Don Parris wrote:
> On 5/16/05, Bob Brown <bebrown at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Taking the Word into the den of the infidels ;^)
> >
> > Just kidding, Congrats!
> >

> Actually, I am praying for the fellow.  And any others in that
> organization in need of Christ. :)  Thanks.

An excellent inroad! It's cool to be able to make association as that
leads to being able to be an example to those with their eyes open when
their ears are closed, so long as God has not closed the heart. Only God
can know the heart so it remains our responsibility to to share Him. (I
guess that's Missions in a nut shell.)

JSR/