[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request (Wife To ER)

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu May 12 12:08:25 CDT 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 00:58:58 -0400
Don Parris <evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org> wrote:

> Brothers & Sisters,
>
> I could really use a little prayer right now.  I cannot be specific.  But
> I am extremely frustrated right about now.  I might step out to the Waffle
> House for a little bit.  It's family - not computer related.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Don
> --
> evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
> http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/
> "Free software is like God's love - you can share it with anyone anytime
> anywhere."

I just got a call from Dolly's job - she collapsed in the parking lot -
probably a diabetic seizure.  She's a diabetic w/high blood pressure, so
it's always something to keep on guard about.  I'm fixing to go to the
hospital. Maybe I'll be able to get her the help I know she needs.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Don