[CS-FSLUG] OT: Longhorn surprise: 'Red Screen of Death'

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu May 12 11:02:05 CDT 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:54:56 -0400
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:

> Seems like this red is going to tend toward making people more
> aggravated when they are already experiencing issues. Might be a poor
> choice of color. Maybe magenta would be a good compromise between blue
> and red.
>
> JSR/
>
> On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 10:07 -0400, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9590_22-5703085.html?tag=nl.e539

One of the comments below the article suggested they didn't know it was
possible to have a "bigger, badder cousin" to the BSOD.  If you see lots of
IT staffers rolling around on the floor as you pass through the MIS cubicles
today, just let them roll and cackle.  Just observe to ensure they don't hit
their heads on the corners of their desks.  I managed to get out to my
living room before I hit the floor. :D

THIS is hilarious!!!

Don
--