[CS-FSLUG] OT: Do Ex-Gays Exist?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed May 11 18:18:48 CDT 2005

Do Ex-Gays Exist?

Dear Fred,

Do ex-gays exist? We've recently discovered a DVD entitled, "I Do
Exist", that helps answer this much debated question. Get this DVD
for yourself, to give to family or friends who may desperately need
this information, or for your church to use with small groups of
youth or adults.

This DVD, produced by Dr. Warren Throckmorton, provides a look
into the lives of five individuals who have turned from the homosexual
lifestyle and includes accounts of how they identified themselves as
gay, how they transitioned to a new heterosexual life, and their
perspective that change involves more than self-definition.
http://www.afajournal.org/2004/september/904IDoExist.asp

Order copies for yourself, to give to a friend, or for your church!
https://store.afa.net/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=32

It is our hope that you will be informed and encouraged through this
resource.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Chairman
American Family Association

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."