[CS-FSLUG] OT: Democrats Voted Out of Baptist Church

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:02:37 CDT 2005

On 5/9/05, James Thompson <jwthompson2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, this is grounds for revoking 501(c)(3) classification, hopefully
> the expelled members will file suit and have the idiots who
> orchestrated this taught a lesson. I'm a member of the Constitution
> Party and a strong conservative, Southern Baptist in fact, and I think
> Bush is not the greatest thing around, especially in regards to
> foreign policy and government spending; so I guess I would have been
> voted out too for standing up for the Constitution instead of party
> politics.

In fact, the evicted members may have already notified the IRS, if I
remember the t.v. broadcast correctly.  They are apparently
considering a lawsuit.  The Dems are definitely enjoying this one.
Google turns up some interesting comments on
DemocraticUnderground.com.  Regardless of party affiliation, I do see
this as a serious embarrassment for the Church.

Don

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/