[CS-FSLUG] Printed Edition of PitP Available Now

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:02:56 CDT 2005

As the Subject heading suggests, you can now order the printed edition
of Penguin in the Pew.  It looks very good, and one of the guys on the
L4C list did all the graphics for me.  He did a fantastic job.  Based
on what I had seen in the forums at Lulu, I was afraid the images were
going to come out too dark.  That was not the case.  The book looks
very professional, and the font is sized so that even my wife can read
it (with her terrible eyes).  I think Lulu and their partners have
done a fantastic job.  To see the book turn out correctly on the first
run seems nothing short of amazing to me.

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist