[CS-FSLUG] ANOTHER reason I WON'T support MickySoft!

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:08:10 CDT 2005

國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:

>In your earlier post, U condemned hacking, and now in this post, you're
>condoning it - I'm confused. I really don't know how I got tied up with
>this hacking thingy in the 1st place.  If it has nothing to do with me,
>please keep me out of it, as it only serves to confuse what your really
>trying to drive at and  it also gives me the impression that your making
>groundless accusations at me.

Just to clarify - I do not consider hacking in it's correct form wrong.
It's the cracking aspect that the media has dubbed as hacking that is
wrong - the unwanted intrusion into another system, or the illegal
modification of something. Script kiddies - to use the term as before,
are crackers and not hackers.

> That really depends on the other party your talking to. Please do not
>
>hesitate to put me on your spam list if U think that I'm not talking any
>sense here.
>I think I might just want to end our conversation here, as I'm running
>late.  Pardon me, but I would neither have the time nor the inclination
>to reply to your next post.  Anyway, have a nice day.

That is your choice.  I felt I should clarify the above for the group.

Brad