[CS-FSLUG] ANOTHER reason I WON'T support MickySoft!

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:56:34 CDT 2005

國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:

>*lol*  I wonder if this has anything to do with their personal sexual
>inclination.  :-)
>
>Fred A. Miller wrote:
>

>>http://view.exacttarget.com/?ffcd16-fe9215707c60057b7d-fe2e11707666037d701077

That is unnecessary.  If you want to point out problems with their
business model, fine.  If you want to present issues about their
quality, fine.  If you want to gripe about where their money goes,
fine.  _Don't make comments in the nature of a personal attack._  To an
outside observer, it makes this group appear no more than different than
the collection of script kiddies and people who think they are
"different" that make up almost every other LUG.

Brad