[CS-FSLUG] ANOTHER reason I WON'T support MickySoft!

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Sat May 7 16:27:13 CDT 2005

On Sat, 7 May 2005 16:17:37 -0400
"Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> http://view.exacttarget.com/?ffcd16-fe9215707c60057b7d-fe2e11707666037d701077
>
> --

Fred, I know you're way ahead of the ballgame, but I got an e-mail from a
co-worker yesterday who (I believe) is looking to start a boycott of Msft
Office over this.  I actually was saddened by his position.  If Christians
are going to boycott Msft, they need to tack on the unscrupulous business
practices to the list.  I recognize that many hard-working, honest
Christians (and non-Christians) work for Msft.  But the senior management
has a lot to learn from these employees.

If I am not mistaken, it was Msft executives who, in a court case, responded
to the quip, "you lied to us" with "you trusted us".  I'd like to nail that
down (what case it was), but that's what they've been saying all along - you
trusted us.

Boycott their support of gay rights, if you will (those who are so minded),
but dont forget about the injustice that Msft has done down through the
years.

Blessings,
Don

--