[CS-FSLUG] Mac vs Linux business software question

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Thu May 5 00:13:38 CDT 2005

Hi Tim,

    I may have heard of Filemaker, but years back.  It looks interesting
enough, too bad it isn't available for Linux (but maybe I should take a
good hard look at the website just to make sure a Linux version isn't
available).  My search did turn up quality Linux software that would do
what I wanted it to do, but it was aimed at much larger operations and
the price was prohibitive.

              Ron T.