[CS-FSLUG] FC4 Test 2

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:09:51 CDT 2005

Christopher Rose wrote:

>I do not have DVD burner and I am using FireFox 1.0.2 on a Red Hat Linux 9.0 1.4GHz Gateway machine. Does that help?
>
>Pax,
>Christopher Rose

So, I guess you are using the CD iso images.  Have you previously been
able to burn an iso from your current install?  This may be a dumb
question but, are you sure you are burning the image to the cd (to where
you see all the directories and files, and not just a .iso file)?  I
think I remember someone saying that you had to make sure you tell
programs like k3b that you are burning an "image"

Brad