[CS-FSLUG] FC4 Test 2

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:54:59 CDT 2005

Christopher Rose wrote:

>I couldn't get the FC3 iso to work, I dare not try FC4.

Well, an update.  Install took about 2.5 hours.  I have FC4 running
alongside an Ubuntu Hoary install, and I have to say Hoary is quite a
bit quicker.  These systems have identical hardware, so I have to delve
a little bit deeper to find the difference.  So far though, it looks
just like FC3, and still using udev.

Brad