[CS-FSLUG] Penguin in the Pew

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:15:20 CDT 2005

One thing that I noticed is that the text is running under a
attribution-required, no derivative works license.  I just find it a
little ironic that a text arguing for software freedom (libre) is
being distributed as something more akin to free (of cost) than
possessing the freedoms allowed by the GPL.

David