[CS-FSLUG] business software etc.

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Mon Mar 28 19:46:49 CST 2005

R. Thompson wrote:

>Hi Warren,
>
>    I looked over their website, they may have what I'm looking for with
>quite a bit of overkill.  On their site they say their software is
>suited for companies from 10 to 1000 employees, what about only 2 or 3
>full time employees?  Wouldn't a shop that size be too small to bother
>with?
>
>           Ron T.

Yeah I'd say it might be a bit of overkill for just two or three.
However, might your budget and need require it?

The company I used to work for has been putting them through the torture
test for qualification and they passed everything we threw at them.  One
of those too good to be true apps!  I'm most impressed with the
flexibility and ease of customization.