[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Fresh Dino Bones

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 26 15:26:53 CST 2005

At 04:10 PM 3/26/05, Fred A. Miller wrote:

>On Sat March 26 2005 3:50 pm, Christopher Rose wrote:
> > I heard about this from NWcreation. I have to laugh. I agree that those
> > "evil"utionists will think of something as imaginary as a frog becoming a
> > prince (which (according to "evil"utionists),given enough time, is
> > science).
> >
> > I can't wait to see how this pans out.
>
>Hehehehehe.......you're not alone. :) Evolutionists have been hanging onto
>the
>carbon dating nonsense for a very long time and just won't give it up!! That
>will be their main fallback, I think.

Has carbon dating been proven with any old objects where age is known?

Where did the whole "frog to prince" idea come from anyway?  AFIAK,
Darwin's theory was limited to changes within a species (an idea which
might have some merit), but its a *big* jump from there to changing from
one species into another one.