[CS-FSLUG] OT: A Little Science Dispute

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Mar 25 10:54:13 CST 2005

On Thu March 24 2005 11:49 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> One of my hobbies is examining conspiracy theories. Some are really
> entertaining. Here's one for geeks:
>
> The US moon-landing is a hoax:
>
>    http://www.moonmovie.com/15things.html
>
> I don't have the bandwidth to check the video clips, but I think the
> list is pretty well done. So tell me why you agree or think it fails?

I have LONG questioned if that "trip" was real or not. At the time of the
broadcasts from the moon, I noted the deep shadows, and wondered then, if it
was all a sham. Much of it just didn't look real to me.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."