THREAD ALMOST CLOSED (was Re: [PD/TD] Re: [CS-FSLUG] Activist Republican Judge Says CA Marriage Law Unconstitutional)

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Mar 22 17:14:49 CST 2005

john-thomas richards wrote:
> Can we end this thread, please?  It has long ceased to serve any
> legitimate purpose.

	Yes. Let's do this: anyone who has been responded to prior to this
point may make a closing argument, but any further responses ought to
be taken off-list concerning activist republican judges and/or
homosexual marriage. This can serve as a moratorium on this subject on
CS for the next 20 days (unless some really new issue springs up that
must be reasonably discussed -- but let's not rehash the same old stuff
for at least 20 days).

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |