[PD/TD] Re: [CS-FSLUG] Activist Republican Judge Says CA Marriage Law Unconstitutional

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 23:19:34 CST 2005

> Beware, Focus on the Family.  Supporting the government in its move
> against homosexuals is the first step toward supporting its move to
> mandatory sterilization for the genetically disabled.

Honestly, that is just foolishness.

> All that being said, it would appear the rumble is on... Bring it to
> the big room.

I live by a general rule (it is necessary with many of the people I am
regularly around): Never argue with people who love to argue.
In other words, never wrestle with a pig. In the end you are both
covered in crud, but the pig enjoys it.

My issue is that I tire of people treating devoted Christians as
second class citizens devoid of logic because of their religious
beliefs.

Faith is no more unsound than human logic.
Perhaps the tolerancy bigots will realize that, but until then our
culture is just going to be filled with garbage. It is no better than
the weak minded religious garbage that many Christians accept.

I am not going to debate. I go through enough stresses in my ministry
and I count online time as my relaxation time. I just registered for
the Linux and technology information.
So, don't count on me jumping in. I am deleting this thread and
setting the filter to send this topic to the trash.

Bob Brown