[CS-FSLUG] Happy St. Paddy's Day

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 17 09:54:08 CST 2005

An Irish Blessing

May there always be work for your hands to do;
may your purse always hold a coin or two;
may the sun always shine on your windowpane;
may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
may the hand of a friend always be near you;
may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Quick Irish Jokes

"Why do you Irish always answer a question with a question?" asked President
Franklin D. Roosevelt.
"Do we now?" came New York Mayor Al Smith's reply.

Paddy was rather sad after viewing the body of a dead atheist. "There he was.
All dressed up and no place to go."

Paddy was walking through a graveyard when he came across a headstone with the
inscription "Here lies a politician and an honest man."
"Faith now," exclaimed Paddy, "I wonder how they got the two of them in one
grave."

Why does it take five Irishmen to change a lightbulb?
One to change the bulb. Four to remark about how grand the old bulb was.

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."