[CS-FSLUG] Nero [NeroLINUX]

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 14:50:24 CST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:16:05 +0000
David M <david at davidcentral.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 13 March 2005 7:44 pm, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> > http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html
>
> Awesome, Now I can burn my Karaoke CD's without having to boot to
> windows!!!!!!
>
> We must thank Nero for giving this to us linux users. Slowly but surely
> we are  getting more and more linux supporters.

------------------------------
Important note: Nero does not provide Technical Support for NeroLINUX.

NeroLINUX is FREE of charge if you register:

    * A Full Version of Nero Software Version 6 or higher
    * Retail Version or Downloaded Version
hmmm so I get to use the free linux one
if I pay for the windows one?
or did I misunderstand that?