[CS-FSLUG] html editor for Windows ?

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Sat Mar 12 07:39:42 CST 2005

Sam Morgan wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:49:33 -0600
> Timothy R. Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>

>>I missed this when you first posted, but you cannot beat UltraEdit 32
>>as a programmer's editor. I loved that editor when I used Windows.
>>
>>If you want something free, try JEdit. It works everywhere, I use it on
>>GNU/Linux and OS X. :-)
>

>>On Jan 30, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Nigel Ridley wrote:
>>

>>>My laptop has started to play up and Linux won't run on it anymore so
>>>I put back WinME on it.
>>>So now I need some good open source apps to install. I already have
>>>the Sword Project and OpenOffice but am really looking for an html
>>>editor -- nothing too heavy nor one of those 'wysiwyg' things.
>>>
>>>Any suggestions would be welcome.
>>
> Arachnophilia:
> http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/
> I prefer the older 4.0 as it was faster. The 5.0 using Java slows things
> down as much as it allow for cross platform usage.
>
> if you want to get confused with choises, you might look here:
> http://www.nonags.com/nonags/htmledit.html
>
> God Bless,
> Sam Morgan
>
> --
> Linux _ the lifetime learning experience.
>

> By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
> 'nuff said'
>
> GB,
> Sam Morgan
> mailto:bhg-fhg at cox.net

Thanks for the suggestions (and sorry for the [long] delay in
responding) but after trying a few apps in Win ME, I got really fed up
with the terrible fonts and couldn't do any work (fonts under Linux
spoilt me). So I have reinstalled Libranet and am a happy camper -- what
better html editor is there than Quanta Plus?

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com