[CS-FSLUG] Penguin in the Pew - Printable Edition?

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 00:45:28 CST 2005

Not at all,

> > I very much appreciate the opinions of all on this
> list, and thus need
> > to raise a very important question about my
> upcoming edition of
> > "Penguin in the Pew".
> >
> > I look forward to your input.
> > Don
> > --
>
> Just curious.  Does the silence mean no one's
> interested in a printable
> edition?  Or is the silence more ominous than that?

For most of us, this is the busy season. I have work
and school breathing dowm my neck. I would love to
read the book. I am planning to when it is made
available online. I just have to wait until school
lets up during spring break and I am in between video
jobs. Then I'll tear through the pages which I'm sure
I'll enjoy and benefit from.

I'm sure others would like to read it, but have to
wait until they have the time. So please, no hurry,
but make it available.

Gabe