[CS-FSLUG] You are......

Alvin Smith alvin at tux.org
Sun Mar 6 20:36:58 CST 2005

On Sunday 06 March 2005 07:12 pm, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Sun March 6 2005 5:51 pm, cyratt at netzero.com wrote:
> > Yes you are absolutely right He is dangerous to you and your master we
> > call him satan,
>
> [snip]
>
> You are a sick puppy and BLIND!
>
> Fred

I have been doing this for a very long time, since the days of BBSs, and I
have found that so-called Christian groups are some of the most hateful.  I
don't know why.  Maybe it is just me.  I can't deal with this reality.  I
came here to share my knowledge with my Christian brothers and sisters and I
find once again that hate and unforgiveness, self righteousness, and the like
dominate the discussion.

Now I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.  But I would hope that
we as children of God could build the Kingdom of God without attacking one
another.  But Adam always seems to dominate the discussion.

This gets old after a while.  Now, my point?  If you are truly who you say you
are, then prove it by saying what you are supposed to say, all of you Bible
scholars!

Thank you and may God bless your house.
--
peace,