[CS-FSLUG] You are......

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Sun Mar 6 16:51:07 CST 2005

Yes you are absolutely right He is dangerous to you and your master we call him satan, you are blind and you are taking your blind ideas and bashing a man of God when you have no understanding of His word for yourself. Sir in the name of Jesus you need to repent before God and ask Him to forgive you for your ignorant judgment, even if any man of God did get out of line you tell me where God tells you you are judge, God deals with His own children and it is not your place. David a great king and prophet had every right to kill Saul even after God had left him and He still would not lay his hand on Gods anointed, and in due time God took care of it, sir who do you think you are? I know by the Spirit of God you do not know His word nor do you know Him you need to repent for your babbling and ask God to forgive you for what you said against His child, for God says in His word to touch not His anointed nor do His prophet no harm. If you have a hard time with what you see God doing through His people now I am sorry for you for the things that are coming, it is time for you to decide who's side your on, are you for God or aren't you.Maybe you could share this with your group that seems to know so much when they are only the blind leading the blind and sir that is scriptural, How is it a small group can think they will stand against the hundreds of thousands who do believe in the power of Jesus i tell you in the name of Jesus you shall not prevail. Stop talking against Gods anointed and stop it now.