[CS-FSLUG] FYI - to whom it may concern ...

Timothy Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Mar 5 16:00:34 CST 2005

Hi Sam,
	Thanks for the information. I've fallen a bit behind working on the CS
site, I'll admit. :-) I'm not sure why the administration e-mail would
go to the universe box. Odd. I shall look into it anon.

	-Tim

On Mar 5, 2005, at 7:41 AM, Sam Morgan wrote:

> I recieved this when trying to send a message to the administration
> team

> item #3 mailto: address is Christiansource-owner at ofb.biz
> which results in the following reply:

> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
> failed:
>
>   universe at cedar.serverforest.com
>     (generated from Christiansource-owner at uninetsolutions.com)
>     Disk quota exceeded:
>     mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded
> brings up a page that says we don't exist?
>
> -------------------------------
>
> on this page:
> http://cs.uninetsolutions.com/archive/
> the top link is the only one that doesn't 404
>
> ------------------------------
>
> I quit looking after running into all the above.
> Perhaps some one would like to spend a little time checking the pages
> and
> links???
>

> By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
> 'nuff said'
>
> GB,
> Sam Morgan
> mailto:bhg-fhg at cox.net

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |