[CS-FSLUG] Outlook-killer Scalix spotlighted in public discourse

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 3 10:26:49 CST 2005

"Last week, when I reported--via blog and podcast--about Scalix's uniquely
disruptive Outlook/Exchange-killer, ZDNet's George Ou thought it sounded too
good to be true--and posed some tough follow-up questions for Scalix in his
blog. Scalix founder Julie Farris wasted no time delivering some answers--and
she delivered them straight to the Talkback section of George's blog. George,
meanwhile, was downloading a demo version to try Scalix for himself. I hope
you find this very public brand of discourse--connecting vendors, the press,
and potential customers--as exciting as I do. I hope, too, that you'll join
the conversation. (By the way, George concludes that "Scalix, in its promised
state, should make Microsoft management quake in their boots.")"

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/index.php?p=1092&tag=nl.e539

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."