[CS-FSLUG] How could Any Jackson have known about MickySoft in 1837?!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 30 20:26:39 CDT 2005

 Unless you become more watchful in your States and check this spirit of
monopoly and thirst for exclusive privileges, you will in the end find that
the most important powers of Government have been given or bartered away, and
the control of your dearest interests have been passed into the hands of
these corporations.
     -- Andrew Jackson, farewell address, 04 March 1837

to you, at this time.