[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jun 30 13:47:21 CDT 2005

> Is that the Powerpack edition? Or the 1 CD iso edition? I have
> played with 1 CD iso edition of Mandriva x86_64 for a couple of
> days. But since it doesn't have wvdial (I need wvdial for my
> cellphone based Internet), it's useless for me.

     It's the 2 DVD Mandriva Linux LE 2005 pack, fresh from Paris. :-)

> One thing I notice is that FC4 uses 32 bit version of
> OpenOffice.org 2.0 beta. I thought OO.o 2.0 is supposed to be 64
> bit ready?

     I'm really not sure. I don't have an x86-64 system, so I'm not
able to look into it much. I should see if Fedora has a 64-bit PPC
version...

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Philosophy  always  requires  something  more,
Editor, OfB.biz   | requires the eternal,  the true, in contrast to
tbutler at ofb.biz   | which even the fullest existence as such is but
timothybutler.us  | a happy moment."
                                                -- Søren Kierkegaard